Hey, you – Ready to experience true overlanding self-sufficiency?
So, to sum it up, by doing this course you’re buying PEACE OF MIND—and SAVING MONEY.
What’s Covered in the Course?
- Designing and installing a DC system.
- Calculations to determine fuse sizes, cable thickness and relay choice.
- Calculations to work out current draw.
- Safety and fire prevention—as Heiner says, you don’t want to burn down your car—including fuse options and types.
- Choosing the right battery.
- Charging batteries using both AC and DC.
- Solar charging, including regulators.
- How to make solar work for you.
- Types of solar panels and their optimal positioning.
- Power distribution, including wiring and choosing the right small parts.
- Worksheets and lots of practical examples.